1. If any customer claims an order was not delivered, we ask that we are given at least 24 hours to investigate and to determine what has occurred. In many cases, delivery was attempted but either the recipient was not home/office and/or no neighbors were available to accept the order. If it is determined that Lucalessa Floral Design did not make the delivery attempt, it is our policy that we will provide you with a refund.
2. If an order is filled and delivered or bought in store and there is a question of the quality of the arrangement, the recipient should contact Lucalessa Floral Design. In almost every case, we will gladly replace the arrangement. To request a replacement, we must be contacted within 24 hours of the delivery or in store purchase. Bear in mind that flowers and plants are perishable. Proper care is required. It is the responsibility of the recipient to follow any care instructions provided by Lucalessa Floral Design. No refunds or replacements will be made for any order should the recipient or sender not notify us within 24 hours of the original delivery date.
3. Lucalessa Floral Design reserves the right to reject any order provided to us that we deem questionable or possibly fraudulent. When you place an order, we review the entire order and periodically compare the information provided to us with the bank of the person placing the order. If we determine that fraudulent information is provided we will send an email or phone call to the sender to inform them of the situation to determine if the information was provided in error.
4. Should any customer place an order through Lucalessa Floral Design and then need to cancel the order, the cancellation must be made prior to the delivery of the order (subjected to 15% cancellation fee). If the cancellation is received after the order is delivered, no refund can be issued. Cancellations will not be accepted if a customer places an order but provides information that prevents direct delivery, such as in the case of a wrong office or home address. The customer can obtain new information so that the order can then be properly delivered using correct information. If new address is outside of the delivery range and we cannot deliver it, only 50% of the order can be refunded.
5. “Substitutions Allowed” – Lucalessa Floral Design will always attempt to fulfill an order as closely as possible. However if the container, flowers, plants or other items that comprise the order are unavailable, the order will be substituted with content equal to the original value of the order. When a customer allows substitutions, this means that the sender is allowing Lucalessa Floral Design to use containers or flowers they have on-hand to work with while trying to keep the arrangement as similar as possible. This may mean that the recipient does not necessarily receive an arrangement identical to what is pictured though every effort is made to do so. In cases of specialty items, such as items in a ceramic container, a different container with similar value will be used.
6. Lucalessa Floral Design is not responsible for any order where the recipient refuses to accept the item. We will not issue refunds to any customer where the recipient, for whatever reason, will not accept the item or refuses delivery.
7. Incorrect Address/Re-Delivery Changes to address information or incorrect addresses after the order has been placed resulting in a re-delivery will be subject to a $15.00 charge.
Call 312-265-0588 To Place Your Order